PRINT CLUB Open Studio | EVERY WED 6-10pm $10
The Newark Print Shop’s PRINT CLUB is a weekly open studio for artists of all levels to come and make art together. Inspired by a flier at the Newark Public Library, NPS Print Club was created in 2012 to revive the interest in the fine art of printmaking in the city of Newark, and quickly gained momentum as a community hub and true gathering around the printing press.
During PRINT CLUB, artists have access to:
- 24″ Conrad Etching Press
- 12″ Showcard Proof Letterpress, metal and wood type
- Ferric Chloride Etching Tank (for copper plates)
- Thermofax Machine for alternative screenprinting
- Homemade exposure unit for traditional screenprinting and cyanotypes
-  Shop silkscreen
- Darkroom for black and white film developing
- Brayers, Squeegees & Ink
We also sell silkscreens for you to keep, as well as a variety of apparel to print on, including blank t-shirts & tote bags.